Survivor IMDb 54
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 3 Confessionals

Go down

Round 3 Confessionals Empty Round 3 Confessionals

Post by Gary Levy Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:20 pm

Harold was voted out. That guy was so weird. He posted and promised he would be here for the next challenge if we kept him. Bitch please...we are not falling for that one again. He had to go. Hopefully our tribe will be stronger now and we can win tonight because I am getting tired of going to tribal council. It sucks so bad and it is embarrassing.

I now have a deal with Jennifer that we will watch each others backs. I am probably going to tell my alliance about it though so I can earn trust with them. It will be good to have Jen as an extra vote.
Gary Levy
Gary Levy

Back to top Go down

Round 3 Confessionals Empty Re: Round 3 Confessionals

Post by Gary Levy Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:40 pm

Who the hell is this person on our tribe that keeps changing their username/pic? First they were Adam, then lohananthony, then jodi, and now some spanish name I can't remember how to spell. This person is seriously the most annoying person in the game. I can't believe they are acting this way and making themselves a target. Everyone is getting real tired of their shit. If we lose tonight, we will be voting them out and I am going to be dancing and throwing glitter everywhere in celebration.
Gary Levy
Gary Levy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Levy Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:04 pm

We finally won a challenge. yay us! Then Lisa dropped a bombshell and told us that our next immunity challenge was starting now and that both tribes will be going to TC next round. 1 person from each tribe will be immuned. I hate creative challenges, so I wasn't going to even attempt it because I know my ass is safe, but there is a clue to the HII up for grabs so I have to try and get that. If Adam were to get it, that would suck so bad!
Gary Levy
Gary Levy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down