Survivor IMDb 54
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 8 Confessionals

Go down

Round 8 Confessionals Empty Round 8 Confessionals

Post by Gary Levy Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:13 pm

OMFG Cherry was voted out. :(Those bitches lied AGAIN!!! Gloria is a trick ass backstabbing bitch and I hate her. I am done with her. Jude and Mother Theresa are old hags and I hate them too.

Mikey wrote me saying that he had no idea about what happened last night, that he changed his vote to Gloria at the last minute because he was told that was what they were going to do. I sort of feel like he is telling the truth because I know he is good friends with Cherry and I can't see him voting her out. :/

On another note, I have the HII!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! IM SO EXCITED AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT!! WOO HOO!! HOLLA!! I won it for being the first person to vote in the minority 3 times in a row. I guess something good did come from being lied to so much. I am not telling anyone about this HII. It is my little secret.
Gary Levy
Gary Levy

Back to top Go down

Round 8 Confessionals Empty Re: Round 8 Confessionals

Post by Gary Levy Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:57 pm

I now have an alliance with Mikey/Robin/Xena. I have absolutely no one in this game so I am desperate. lol I don't know if I can trust them or not. I have been lied to so much in this game when it comes to voting. I would be told the vote was going one way and someone else would end up leaving. I just hope I get immunity tonight so I will be guaranteed safety. I don't want to have to use my HII yet.
Gary Levy
Gary Levy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Levy Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:15 pm

AHHHHHHHH I WON IMMUNITY!! OMG OMG OMG SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!! I am gonna be chillaxin all night with immunity around my neck while everyone else stresses out. hehe
Gary Levy
Gary Levy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down