Survivor IMDb 54
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 6 Confessionals

Go down

Round 6 Confessionals Empty Round 6 Confessionals

Post by Gary Levy Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:09 pm

Katherine was voted out. I am so annoyed about this. She was in my alliance and I really liked her. It isn't fair that she leaves and inactive Michael is still in the game. Mother Theresa is an old dusty ass bitch and so is Sister Jude. I hate them both!! I need immunity tonight or I feel like I will be leaving. You can't trust anybody here that is for sure. Katherine left me clues to the HII and I have the clues that Sandra gave me, but I just can not figure out the answer. I have been trying to figure this out for an hour now. ugh
Gary Levy
Gary Levy

Back to top Go down

Round 6 Confessionals Empty Re: Round 6 Confessionals

Post by Gary Levy Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:06 pm

ugh I lost immunity. This sucks. :(I am usually good with music, but I only had 10 minutes and I just got too nervous and effed up. I haven't heard a single word from anyone about voting. I posted in the room with my alliance and Gloria was like I will vote whoever and Cherry hasn't said anything yet, which makes me suspicious. Jen wrote me and said she hadn't heard anything either, but that she wouldn't vote for me if I didn't vote for her and I gave her my word that I wouldn't.
Gary Levy
Gary Levy

Back to top Go down