Survivor IMDb 54
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 9 Confessionals

Go down

Round 9 Confessionals Empty Round 9 Confessionals

Post by Gary Levy Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:24 pm

Once again, someone lied about their vote, but luckily we still managed to get rid of Teresa. Me and Mikey think Xena was the one that did not vote with us. This game has been so stressful for me. All of the people I trusted got voted out, and now I am left with people I don't trust at all. I try to act like I am so into this alliance I have, but really I am on my own. I just need to try and win immunities to get myself to the end and hopefully I can convince a jury to vote for me by saying that I made it on my own and didn't have anyone to rely on to help get me further. This next immunity challenge is going to be so hard for me. I suck at creative challenges, but I am going to submit something and at least try. If I lose, I might have to play my idol just to get through this round and then hopefully go on an immunity streak.
Gary Levy
Gary Levy

Back to top Go down

Round 9 Confessionals Empty Re: Round 9 Confessionals

Post by Gary Levy Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:45 am

I lost immunity. Big shock! Rolling Eyes This round is so crazy. Mikey and Robin want to vote Xena. Jude wants me and Mikey to vote Michael. Then Robin changes her mind and wants to vote Gloria. This is such a mess. I am so nervous and I don't know what to do. I don't know who to vote and I don't know if I should play my idol or not. They could all be lying to me and plan on voting me. I will be kind of embarrassed if I get voted out with my idol, but part of me wants to risk it and not play it. ughh what do I do? :/
Gary Levy
Gary Levy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Levy Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:18 pm

I played my idol and voted Gloria. I told Robin that I had the idol, and she thinks Jude was lying to me about them voting me to get me to flush it. That could be true, but I just didn't want to take the risk. Mikey told me he has an idol as well and is going to play his this round. I hope we manage to get rid of Gloria. This will be hilarious!!! I can't stand that hoe ever since she betrayed my girl Cherry.
Gary Levy
Gary Levy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down