Survivor IMDb 54
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Robin Diaries

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Robin Diaries - Page 2 Empty Re: The Robin Diaries

Post by Robin Scherbatsky Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:13 pm

The above remake to Ghostbusters is all in good fun. I do really like Cherry <3
Robin Scherbatsky
Robin Scherbatsky

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Scherbatsky Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:16 am

Episode 8 Entry #1

Cherry gone, I have Mikey all to myself. The only person really standing in our way is Xena and to an extent, Gary. Why is that guy always winning immunity? I didn't think us Canadians were meant to be good at this USA stuff.
Robin Scherbatsky
Robin Scherbatsky

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Scherbatsky Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:18 am

Episode 8 Entry #2

Xena told me last round that she wanted to work with Mikey more than the sisters. I took that for cash and figured we would pick the other side off one by one until only Jude was left (she's still who I would rather make finals with). No no no, things have changed apparently and not that Gary is immuned, Xena wants to vote Mikey. Are you kidding me? Ugh Gah Geh Goo Fuck.
Robin Scherbatsky
Robin Scherbatsky

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Scherbatsky Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:22 am

Episode 8 Entry #3

This was such a hard decision, so so so so very hard. I have a feeling like I enjoy Mother Teresa off this forum and I wish it wasn't her. Right now Xena, Jude and Gloria are voting Mikey. Mikey and Gary are voting Mother Teresa who already has a traveling vote. I have no idea what Michael will do with his vote. I'm still unsure if anyone talks to him. Mother Teresa came to me with a weird desire to split votes and vote Michael (her and I vote for Michael while the others vote Mikey) hmmm did you forget about your traveling vote babe?

With all that said, I could either side with Jude on this vote, side with Mikey or be dumb and throw my vote with Mother Teresa onto Michael. I decided to be bold and go with Mikey. Xena is all over the place and I don't like that, I want to weaken her as much as possible. Gloria is tight with MY Jude and her joining us was just random and out of nowhere. I do not trust her or her grip on my former tribemates (Jude, Terese, Michael and Xena).
Robin Scherbatsky
Robin Scherbatsky

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Scherbatsky Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:49 pm

Episode 8 Entry #4

I decided to stick with Mikey and Gary. I don't think Jude will be happy but hopefully she has no choice to stick with me through thick and thin. Slowly but surely Robin Scherbatsky is making her mark on this game and solidifying a position smack down int he middle of two alliances. Two more votes and my place is almost secured in the finale. I wonder if something will slip from underneath me and send me to live with all those losers in the jury house.
Robin Scherbatsky
Robin Scherbatsky

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Scherbatsky Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:56 am

Episode 9 Entry #1

Way to make things easier on me Miss Jude. She comes right at me accusing me of voting for Gloria. I don't know who voted Gloria but it wasn't me, I voted Teresa. I have to try and avoid saying anything other than "I didn't vote Gloria" because that's actually not a lie. The fact that she accused me and not Xena, it is very telling and I think I need to rethink my alliances and who I really want to go into finals with.
Robin Scherbatsky
Robin Scherbatsky

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Scherbatsky Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:58 am

Episode 9 Entry #2

Mikey told me that Gloria's vote was a traveling vote given to her by Cherry. That makes so much sense, I don't even know why I didn't think of it on my own. After all, I have brown hair, not blonde. Jude is really digging her grave with me. Acting like it's fine that I lied and that she doesn't trust me. Let's just move along, forget the past and get rid of Mikey. Hmmm no, what purpose does that serve me? You just called me a liar, you clearly trust Gloria and Xena more than me and Mikey is loyal to me. Please make sense of your thoughts Jude, I fail to see it.
Robin Scherbatsky
Robin Scherbatsky

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Scherbatsky Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:24 am

I will update soon. Juicy stuff the last couple rounds.

Tonight is the last night and I feel on the verge of leaving. I have 1 traveling vote and that twist is still going in, so stupid. I was going to vote for Michael so we could vote Jude and hope Mikey really did put her revenge on her. The risk is high either way. This will be that game I vote bitterly just for the lol. If tgey lied, I'm voting Michael to win it all. If one of them tells me the truth before TC, I will vote that person.
Robin Scherbatsky
Robin Scherbatsky

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Scherbatsky Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:33 am

Jury Diary

I'm having so much fun playing the bitter juror for once. It always happens to me when I make finals so I thought why not. Chances are Jude and/or Gary were once a bitter juror in a game. If not, I'll feel bad later. They're making it really hard to vote for them though with the reaction and the amplified lies over and over again. Come on guys, be honest at least.
Robin Scherbatsky
Robin Scherbatsky

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Scherbatsky Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:38 am

Episode 10 Entry #1

After some consideration, it really made no sense for me to take Mikey out. He's my ally, not Xena and not Gloria. I don't trust Xena at all, she's all over the place all the time and it's so annoying. Gloria on the other hand had potential and she's gorgeous. Sadly she was already stuck up Jude's ass so I had no chance with her. I'm not sad she left. I'm not sad Jude isn't getting her way.
Robin Scherbatsky
Robin Scherbatsky

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Scherbatsky Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:39 am

Episode 10 Entry #2

Today is a fast forward night. I really really want Xena or Gary out this round. Enough is just enough and those two have given me enough headaches to last an entire Advil bottle. Go please!
Robin Scherbatsky
Robin Scherbatsky

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Scherbatsky Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:43 am

Episode 10 Entry #3

Will she ever shut up about voting Mikey out? It's like the CD has been jammed in the CD player for the past 2 real life weeks with her. I love Jude but she is so annoying with this vendetta against Mikey. I bet the person playing Jude is not a fan of Mikey and Cherry. Probably our president Iraheto Laughing.
Robin Scherbatsky
Robin Scherbatsky

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Scherbatsky Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:47 am

Episode 10 Entry #4

I decided to approach Michael and secure myself another vote. That traveling vote is going to become a problem soon, it doesn't take many votes now to get someone voted out of the game. He is very short but I think he trusts me. I told him about everyone else and how they make fun of him and think he's useless. I promised him to let him know what's going on. Really, I will just give him the pieces needed for him to vote how I need him to vote. Tonight I need him to vote for Xena.
Robin Scherbatsky
Robin Scherbatsky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum