Survivor IMDb 54
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

+8
Mikey_Elite_Bitch
Gary Levy
cherryjelloisluscious
Robin Scherbatsky
Katherine Pierce
Michael Scofield
Sister Jude
Alrmw29
12 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL Empty FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Post by Alrmw29 Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:15 am

We are now down to the final three! Congratulations on making it this far! At this point in the game, control will be taken out of your hands and you now have the jury to decide your fate. Each of you will make your opening statement and then the jury will address you. After everyone does so, then you will make a closing statement and the voting process will occur one final time.

Spoiler:

Please use this thread, thanks!

Last edited by Alrmw29 on Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alrmw29
Alrmw29
Admin

https://mysterysimdb54.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL Empty Re: FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Post by Sister Jude Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:54 am

Hello everyone! I first want to thank John and Lisa (whoever you may be) for a great fun game. It turned out to be quite the ride, and whether I win or not over all I had an enjoyable experience and thats what matters.

Coming into this game I had the same strategy I do in almost every game, mystery or not. Which is to be active and allow an alliance to form. I’m not one to PM people before tribes and at the very start and make deals because generally even if someone is active in the beginning but they miss the first challenge (sometimes even the second) they are a contender to be voted off and it’s a waste of time. So in waiting to make an alliance and let one naturally form the alliance is generally more solid. This happened when me and Xena both appeared to be the most active of our tribe. After the first challenge or so we started talking and we quickly formed our bond. We needed a third so we brought in Teresa and the 3 of us quickly made a room together so we could talk freely and openly. As time went on we brought in Robin as a 4th because we knew we would need her. My tribe pre merge only went to two tribal councils, TheOriginalBlack was voted out for being inactive, and then Sandra.

I never had an intended final 2 at this point, I know things change in the game, and I didn’t have one person I was set to take to the final 2. I had someone in mind of course (at this time Xena, because I was closest with her)

As the two tribes merged, around this time I grew closer to Teresa (so my mind thought well maybe I will take her to the final 2) but again no solid person I HAD to be there with in the end. My original tribe just stayed loyal and voted off Katherine and Jennifer, it was kind of a group decision.

During this time I wanted to split up Mikey/Cherry (and Gary because from the brief talks I had with Cherry/Mikey, Cherry at least was close with Gary. Yes I reached out to them knowing I wanted them out the most because it’s always better to know what your enemy is doing than not. I wanted them split up because they are a duo who more than likely wouldn’t turn on each other. I will say, I wanted Gary out the most. Circumstance prevented him from being voted out though.

Around this time I reached out to Gloria because I saw how her former tribe was blasting her and calling her out. Which was funny because to my knowledge she had voted with them and hadn’t talked to anyone on my tribe. Her tribe wanted to isolate her, well that is someone I need to pick up then and thats what I did. She proved her worth to me when she voted out Cherry with my girls (me, Teresa, Xena, Robin.)

Around this time I grew closest with Robin and thought well she is the person I want in the F2 with me. I still had my relationships with Xena and Teresa, but I talked to Robin more.

At this time, the only people left were Gloria (who I wasn’t getting rid of because she was a vote for me), Mikey, and Gary. Gary had the idol (circumstance preventing him from being voted out) so Mikey was the logical choice. I didn’t realize Robin had an obsession with keeping Mikey in the game. I didn’t realize there was two idols in the game because I misunderstood the rules. I took it as there was two ways to get the idol, but there was only one idol. That was my fault and Mikey shocked the shit out of me when he idoled.

After that, I grew so close to Gloria. I love this girl and before someone asks if I had fo pick one person to take to the end, it would be Gloria. Which is funny because I didn’t know her until a few votes into the merge.

I had no idea that Teresa, Gloria, and Xena was being voted out. I thought the votes were there for us to knock out Mikey, which they were except Robin flipping every time.

*Now I want to say, as I say I grew closer with, it wasn’t always about talking to people, sometimes Xena did things that appeared shady to me which did make me question her, I never distrusted her, just made me want to keep my eyes on her.

Once they were gone, I was pissed at Robin and I wanted nothing to do with her. Up until that point, I had never lied to Robin. When I was annoyed at her lying and backstabbing (which was more the way you went about it, not the fact you did it) I grew close to Gary (which I had reached out to earlier just as a means to protect myself for later on). At that point I knew I wanted Robin out because her explanation didn’t make sense. There was only 3 girls left (me, Robin, Xena) and she kept saying she had to take Xena out because I would pick her over Robin and it was a final 3, we all knew it. It didn’t make sense. She did all the people I was close to wrong and yes that may have benefited me in the long run, but I am a nun  and I believe in Karma. Of course I made nice with her because I didn’t know who Mikey put his traveling vote on and if it was me and her/Michael voted me, it would be a tie vote. I couldn’t risk that.

------------------------------------------------

tl;dr version:

I will answer all questions openly and honestly and you can get a better sense of the game I played. I only ever received votes two times I believe which is pretty good especially with all the traveling votes. I had always had social bonds with people that put me in a position to not necessarily be the target. I could have easily been the one knocked out over Xena/Teresa, but I think my bond with Robin and how I was upfront with her was a way of those social bonds being strong. Anything I said negatively was to give my character depth and to make her entraining, it’s a game. Whether I win or lose it’s not the end of the world. Of course I would like to win, I dedicated a lot of time to this game.

I didn’t win any immunities, I didn’t need them to make it here. Gary I think relied on those immunity wins because had he not won them early on in the merge, he would have been voted out. I don’t think I had the best social game, but I had a pretty good as I am here and that’s what got me here.

Any questions I will answer and I hope there is no hard feelings and if there is it sucks but you’re a member of the jury and you’re allowed to have them. That’s part of the beauty of survivor, is it’s not about making it to the end, it’s about making it to the end and getting the votes. Thanks for the good game guys.
Sister Jude
Sister Jude

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Scofield Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:34 am

Hiii wow so I did not expect to make it to the finals at all. I didn't have much time to always be here for the challenges and stuff, I did have a lot going on. Breaking out of prisons and saving lives and all that fun stuff. However, I did try my best to stay loyal to the people that actually spoke to me, all like three of you <3 contrary to what most of you probably believe, I didn't do absolutely nothing. I did talk to people and make the decisions that I believed were best for me.
I'm not gonna claim to have played the greatest game ever, but hey, I did make it to the end. I'm sure some of you are upset that I even made it this far but you guys did make that decision knowingly. Also, I think the fact that I'm in the finals says a lot about the game played by the people sitting next to me.
I just think it would be pretty freaking great if I won. That is all, thank you all!
Michael Scofield
Michael Scofield

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Pierce Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:45 am

Short. You didn't make big moves lol. Can you say you did anything but vote?
Katherine Pierce
Katherine Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Pierce Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:51 am

Ugh Jude. You did the erong thing. Micheal slide past you lol. You made a mistake. Micheal played you both.
Katherine Pierce
Katherine Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post by Sister Jude Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:57 am

Michael didn't play anyone. I had no intentions of him being in any of my final scenarios until Robin kept voting off the people in our alliance then at that point there was no other option HOWEVER, had Robin won final immunity, I had all intentions of voting off Michael with Gary (we talked about it in depth)

I think Michael slid by because everyone starting turning on each other (well Robin turned on the alliance vote after vote which allowed me and Gary to come together and form our deal which was stronger than I think she realized, plus the traveling votes allowed me to knock out Mikey). I don't think anyone WANTED Michael in the final per se, it just happened that way.
Sister Jude
Sister Jude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sister Jude Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:58 am

When the alliances started self destructing and eating each other up, Michael slid on by because he did nothing, which can be a strategy but I highly doubt he had this great strategy of being UTR, I think he was just inactive besides signing on and voting who he was told.
Sister Jude
Sister Jude

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Pierce Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:00 pm

But you are aiming for a "easy" win too right. You could of used it aganist Robin but you didn't.
Katherine Pierce
Katherine Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post by Sister Jude Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:00 pm

Which I know a few of the jury members said they would be voting for him and as I said in my opening, you're free to vote who you want and who you played the best game which is subjective so there is no right or wrong to vote or play this game. But for the "gamers" to say you're voting Michael who in my opinion did nothing is a bit hypocritical.
Sister Jude
Sister Jude

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Scherbatsky Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:03 pm

Jude you knew from early on that I was cliser to Mikey than your girls. Stop reaching for raking the coward way in the end. I was 100% loyal to you.
Robin Scherbatsky
Robin Scherbatsky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sister Jude Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:04 pm

What do you mean I could have used it against Robin? When Robin turned on Teresa and Gloria, I wasn't happy about it but I let it go because she game me some bullshit excuse about how she feared I would pick them over her. I didn't like it and I didn't believe that was her true reasoning, but it made sense so I moved on. When she did that to Xena (which that reasoning made no sense then, and she kind of admitted she wanted to play with Mikey) I knew I wanted her out. It wasn't about taking Michael for an easy win, it was about Karma, her doing my closest allies wrong, and her just being someone who was nothing but full of shit.

She never told me she switched her vote until AFTER TC was posted and I saw it and I thought she was a coward and I wanted to give her what she had been dishing out. Call it what it is, but that's that.

Had she won final immunity, Michael would be out because I would have voted him out with Gary. If you're talking about her traveling vote, Robin was immune when Mikey left.
Sister Jude
Sister Jude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sister Jude Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:05 pm

That is a lie Robin. You always played up voting off Mikey 100% until TC was posted and you had flipped. Then you gave me the run around of how I was closer with them but we can do Mikey next time. The only person I knew you weren't close to was with Gloria.
Sister Jude
Sister Jude

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Pierce Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:09 pm

Well if she voted them out she would more likely not to vote her. She didn't betrayed you.
Katherine Pierce
Katherine Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post by Sister Jude Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:15 pm

She didn't betray me directly, but when me/Robin/Teresa/Xena/Gloria all came together as a group of 5 and she lies to me 3 TC in a row (Teresa, Gloria, Xena) how am I supposed to trust her? She betrayed me indirectly and lied to me until tc was posted, so going on history she could have turned on me and I wouldn't know until TC was posted because that's how she was. At that point I had voted Mikey 3 times in a row so I knew there was no way of us working together. Plus I knew Gary didn't like Robin.

So this last TC I lied to Robin because I knew she talked to Michael and she told Mikey said he was putting his traveling vote on me, and based on history Robin can't be trusted. So I had to play it up to her that we were still 100% even though I wanted her out because she was so fake. She kissed ass to me in PM, and would bash me to Gary and bash Gary to me, and it her fakeness caught up to her because me and Gary compared notes because at that point we knew she was playing both sides and why not come together?

I would have earlier in the game after she flipped the first two times, but again I say, I had gone after Mikey so hard, I couldn't work work with him so the only time I could come together with the other side was when Mikey left (although me and Gary had started talking before then)

But based on history with Robin, and her lying to me (before TC) 3 times in a row, I did fear maybe her/Michael would use Mikey's traveling vote to tie the vote (in case she suspected me and Gary voting her with her traveling vote) so I had to play it up I was voting Michael to her, so it WAS necessary to lie.
Sister Jude
Sister Jude

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Scherbatsky Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:40 pm

Jude you are the one lying. Before merge I told you I was close to Mikey. It's not my fault you didn't listen. I also told you I did nit trust Xena right when we merged. I never spoke to Gloria and you knew that. YOU formed that alliance of girls and expected me to follow. I told you before the Gloria vote that I was thinking of voting her. You accused me of voting Gloria out the round Teresa left and made it quite obvious you were closer to your girls than me. So yes I took them oit to save Mikey but also to be your only girl.

Plus I never lied about the Teresa round. You accused me ôf voting Gloria but really I voted Teresa so no I did not lie about voting Gloria :p. Karma would be if I betrayed you. All I did is vote out your allies because they were not mine and did not benefit my game. You are a selfish, self entitled lying bitch.
Robin Scherbatsky
Robin Scherbatsky

Back to top Go down

Post by cherryjelloisluscious Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:40 pm

Jude I stopped reading your opening about half way through when you contradicted yourself.

During this time I wanted to split up Mikey/Cherry (and Gary because from the brief talks I had with Cherry/Mikey, Cherry at least was close with Gary. Yes I reached out to them knowing I wanted them out the most because it’s always better to know what your enemy is doing than not. I wanted them split up because they are a duo who more than likely wouldn’t turn on each other. I will say, I wanted Gary out the most. Circumstance prevented him from being voted out though.

Also right in that little paragraph you played this not as a mystery game, but assumed that I am the real Cherryjelloisyummy and that Mikey is the real Mikey_Elite. Yeah, not liking that too much.

cherryjelloisluscious
cherryjelloisluscious

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Scherbatsky Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:50 pm

In the end Jude, you made a mistake thinking I would follow your lead. I was very liyal in this game, loyal to MY allies. By your answers you were with everyone and you lied and betrayed.
Robin Scherbatsky
Robin Scherbatsky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sister Jude Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:56 pm

I knew you didn't talk to Gloria and I knew had doubts about Xena, but you also always agreed Mikey and Gary needed to go. The round Teresa left you talked about voting out Gloria instead so when someone voted Gloria of course I thought it was you and I was very honest with you about that. you probably told someone to vote for her like you told me to vote for her the round before (I went to go to the room you made where that was the only post but I don't have access anymore)

You can say they were not your allies but you acted like they were, you talked to Xena like she was. You always agreed Mikey needed to go and then acted sketchy around TC but always said you voted Mikey until afterwards. You didn't betray my directly, but you lied to me over and over again which is a betrayal. All of your lies caught up to you when you told me and Gary the same thing and bashed us to each other. You can think I am a selfish, self entitled lying bitch but pot meet kettle. You voted off people because they didn't benefit you (selfish), you are angry because you got out played (self entitled) you lied more than anyone in the game (lying) and you're a bitch (bitch)
Sister Jude
Sister Jude

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Scherbatsky Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:57 pm

In the end Jude, you made a mistake thinking I would follow your lead. I was very liyal in this game, loyal to MY allies. By your answers you were with everyone and you lied and betrayed.
Robin Scherbatsky
Robin Scherbatsky

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Scherbatsky Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:59 pm

Sorry for the double post.

Jude, Cherry put the traveling vote on Gloria. Stop blaming me.
Robin Scherbatsky
Robin Scherbatsky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sister Jude Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:59 pm

I had to assume you guys were yourselves, better to be safe than sorry.

Let me clarify that, I wanted you/Mikey split up because I had to assume you guys were yourselves. But I wanted Gary out the most because he seemed threatening to my alliance at the time.
Sister Jude
Sister Jude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sister Jude Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:01 pm

Okay Robin, but when you talk about voting out Gloria before Mikey, then agree to vote out Mikey and then there is a random vote for Gloria that effected who went home, I'm supposed to forget you talked about voting her out?
Sister Jude
Sister Jude

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Scherbatsky Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:04 pm

I never said I voted Mikey until final 5 when I actually voted him. Find me proof that I said it. I agreed he was a threat and all but most of it was me protecting myself. I didn't need you flipping on me before you locked in your vote. I knew you were with them more so yeah. But I was always honest about being allies with him and it was always obvious I was not 100% in voting him.
Robin Scherbatsky
Robin Scherbatsky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sister Jude Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:08 pm

I would find the PMs but forumotion seems to delete them. You did tell me you were voting Mikey almost everyone we voted for him, the exception being when you voted out Gloria. You did tell me you voted her out after I told you that I voted. You made it seem like they were your allies too, I knew you didn't talk to Gloria but I told you to PM her and talk to her and you did talk to Xena like she was your ally.

Stop saying I was closer with them than you, in my opening I said I didn't have a set person I wanted to go to the end with, that my closest ally consistently changed. You were overly paranoid and I understand now Mikey was your ally so you kept him in and kept the two sides going at each other. You played good and you almost succeeded, I think the only obstacle is you had to do it one too many times (which wasn't your doing) and it allowed time for the two sides who hated each other to finally come together.
Sister Jude
Sister Jude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sister Jude Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:09 pm

I played a hard game, I may have been shocked a couple of times, but I never gave up. I made allies with Gary the person who anyone knows I hated more than anything when I didn't have anyone else (you Robin claim I had you, but from my point of view, I couldn't be sure)
Sister Jude
Sister Jude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next