Survivor IMDb 54
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exit Interview: Mikey

2 posters

Go down

Exit Interview: Mikey  Empty Exit Interview: Mikey

Post by Lisa Vanderpump Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:02 pm

Please welcome the opinionated but fabulous...MIKEY. It was lovely having you in the game. Please answer these questions - it will be your characters last chance to stand out.

1. A lot of the time during this game you came under fire for perhaps working with Mikey. Some people speculated that you may of known one another's identities. What do you have to say on those rumours?

2. Playing someone on IMDb, was it harder or easier than playing your average mystery game character?

3. Talk us through your 'Time Traveling Vote'. Are you hoping for revenge?

4. A lot of the time you had to pick yourself up from constantly being either betrayed, voted for etc. Do you think you were public enemy #1 during the game?

5. Any last sassy words for your fellow castaways?

Thanks for signing up once again, you can happily say that without you this game would've ended differently.
Lisa Vanderpump
Lisa Vanderpump

Back to top Go down

Exit Interview: Mikey  Empty Re: Exit Interview: Mikey

Post by Mikey_Elite_Bitch Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:24 pm

1. A lot of the time during this game you came under fire for perhaps working with Mikey. Some people speculated that you may of known one another's identities. What do you have to say on those rumours? Um...what? I'm Mikey lol. There was fire under me for ALIGNING WITH MYSELF? Do you mean there is fire for me possibly working with Cherry? I did work with her. I did it because the cast list was announced and I saw only two people were playing as imdb names, and I knew people would assume we were working together, so if you are going to be attacked for doing something, you might as well do it. I don't know if people think I am actually Mikey and the other person is really Cherry, but if so they are kind of idiots. This is a mystery game. I don't assume Sister Jude is actually a nun named Jude. I am not ACTUALLY Mikey, and the person who is Cherry probably is not actually Cherry. I have a pretty good idea who is Cherry, simply based on the concept of GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE, but there was not any identity sharing, the two of us simply worked together because everyone was going to assume we were together anyway, so we might as well get the benefit of actually working together.

2. Playing someone on IMDb, was it harder or easier than playing your average mystery game character? Harder. Despite me NOT actually being Mikey, people just assume I am. Robin and I exchanged a ton of PMs, and she was like "I always thought you seemed really funny Mikey, but I was always afraid to join in" I have a small hunch on who Robin might be, and if my hunch is correct, then her comment was complete bullshit so I didn't figure her out, but it still stands that she really seemed to think I am Mikey. On the other hand, other than my gut instincts on Cherry and a clue or two I put together on a few other people, I have no idea who anyone is. Therefore they all know about me, or at least think they do, but I had no idea who I was up against with any of the people, I never knew what to expect.

3. Talk us through your 'Time Traveling Vote'. Are you hoping for revenge? I already pmed you, but I will post it again here: I don't even know. I know one of my allies turned on me, and I am not sure which one. Can I actually just not be bitter and choose not to leave a vote on anyone? I'm not saying the twist is bad, it's definitely interesting, but this far along in the game, I kind of feel like, I'm out, the final four outlasted me and I don't really deserve to have a say in who goes out after me. I was screwed by the time travel shit, and I am choosing not to do the same to someone else, if that's alright.

4. A lot of the time you had to pick yourself up from constantly being either betrayed, voted for etc. Do you think you were public enemy #1 during the game? For a majority of it, yes. Honestly, that baffles me a bit. I understand people thought Cherry and I were playing as ourselves and so they wanted to separate us. That makes sense. I don't get why they continued to target me every round after she left though. It wasn't just me on the "other side" Gary was too, and honestly, I don't get why they targeted me over Gary. Gary was the last standing Alexea person, and also a bigger challenge threat. Once his idol was gone and he didn't win immunity I really don't understand why they didn't vote for him over me.

5. Any last sassy words for your fellow castaways?
At least I out-lasted those bitches Xena and Gloria.
Mikey_Elite_Bitch
Mikey_Elite_Bitch

Back to top Go down