Survivor IMDb 54
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exit interview: Xena

2 posters

Go down

Exit interview: Xena  Empty Exit interview: Xena

Post by Lisa Vanderpump Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:54 pm

Please welcome the powerful and strong the one and only ...XENA. It was lovely having you in the game. Please answer these questions - it will be your characters last chance to stand out.

1. A lot of the time it seemed you were sometimes blamed for perhaps playing both sides of the tribe. Would you agree with this statement! Share the light!

2. You really were in a powerful alliance from the start, did you expect to trust these people as much as you did?

3. Talk us through your 'Time Traveling Vote'. Are you hoping for revenge?

4. Arguably Robin is someone who betrayed you, do you think she's playing a good game?

5. Any last sassy words for your fellow castaways?

Thanks for signing up once again, you can happily say that without you this game would've ended differently.
Lisa Vanderpump
Lisa Vanderpump

Back to top Go down

Exit interview: Xena  Empty Re: Exit interview: Xena

Post by Xena Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:18 pm

1. At the beginning, I would say yes. There were 2 alliances who needed me, and I felt like it was a great position to be in. However, at around the middle point around merge, I choose to be part of the nuns girls alliance becasue we had more power, and I could always blame my own movies on Jude,Mt,Gloria etc. Obviously not Robin.

2. I did not. In fact, I was ready to get rid of them in a heartbeat. But once I knew Mikey wasn't believing my crap, I knew he didn't trust me at all, so I had tot trust them. It didn't work out lmao

3. I was hoping that Jude would win Immunity and Mikey would leave. I feel thar we tried 3 times to get rid of him and yet he never left and my whole alliance feel becasue of that, I just needed to help out Jude, and it obviously helped her! She's all alone and I'm rooting for her!

4. Honestly, yes. I think we played the same exact game. The whole playing both sides and all. She just choose the other side, rather than mine. Which was stupid becasue I so would've brought her for F3.

5. Xena died once. Just becasue I was voted out doesn't mean I won't be back. I always come back. I'm Xena: Warrior Princess. Booya Bitch!
Xena
Xena

Back to top Go down