Survivor IMDb 54
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exit Interview: Gloria

2 posters

Go down

Exit Interview: Gloria  Empty Exit Interview: Gloria

Post by Lisa Vanderpump Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:51 pm

Please welcome the spicy and sassy lady of the game...GLORIA.  It was lovely having you in the game. Please answer these questions - it will be your characters last chance to stand out.

1. You came under fire for flipping on your original alliance. What was going through your mind when doing that?

2. Did you ever think you'd make it this far into the game when you signed up? 

3. Talk us through your 'Time Traveling Vote'. Are you hoping for revenge?

4. You held your own and kept yourself in a respectable manner when people weren't being so pleasant to you. Was that hard?

5. Any last sassy words for your fellow castaways?

Thanks for signing up once again, you can happily say that without you this game would've ended differently.
Lisa Vanderpump
Lisa Vanderpump

Back to top Go down

Exit Interview: Gloria  Empty Re: Exit Interview: Gloria

Post by Gloria Delgado-Pritchett Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:57 pm

1. You came under fire for flipping on your original alliance. What was going through your mind when doing that?
well i had no strong feelings of loyalty to any of them anyway so thats what i did what i did without hesitation. plus their f3 alliance was so obvious.

2. Did you ever think you'd make it this far into the game when you signed up?
lol no. it's the first time since my win in s42 that i've made it to at least jury lol, so this is not bad at all.

3. Talk us through your 'Time Traveling Vote'. Are you hoping for revenge?
well he got voted out, so yea. im happy i voted that way and im happy he's out of the game. Smile

4. You held your own and kept yourself in a respectable manner when people weren't being so pleasant to you. Was that hard?
meh those bitches werent worth it. i had better things to do with my time anyway

5. Any last sassy words for your fellow castaways?
gary: your outfit is horrible, youre hideous and i hope you lose. luv ya! xoxo

robin: you look stupid and for like 3/4 of the game i thought you were emma roberts. you are probably going to win but idgaf.

jude: aww, i miss this gurl. she was so nice to me. hope she wins, but unlikely

michael: ive never seen someone play the game of survivor so masterfully as he has. he's been the king of blindsides this season and the win is all but guaranteed for him at this point.
Gloria Delgado-Pritchett
Gloria Delgado-Pritchett

Back to top Go down

Post by Gloria Delgado-Pritchett Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:57 pm

lol no. it's the first time since my win in s42 that i've made it to at least jury lol, so this is not bad at all.
In the SIMDb series, I mean.
Gloria Delgado-Pritchett
Gloria Delgado-Pritchett

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down