Survivor IMDb 54
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 11 Confessionals

Go down

Round 11 Confessionals Empty Round 11 Confessionals

Post by Gary Levy Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:30 am

CRAZY NIGHT!!

First off all we had the f6 challenge, which nobody won. lol Jude wrote me wanting me to vote Mikey or either throw my vote to Michael. Mikey wanted me to vote Xena and he said that Jude had a HII. I lied to Jude and told her I was voting Michael because I didn't want her to give her Idol to Xena. Xena ended up leaving which was great because it wasn't me. yay! :)I expected Jude to be pissed when she saw no vote for Michael, but she is acting like nothing happened. I don't know if she is just so desperate for an ally that she is willing to overlook it, or she thinks I voted Mikey with her.

I lost f5 immunity, which sucks big time ughhh. Jude told me she voted Mikey and with his 3 TT votes, he will have 4 on him. Once again, she wants me to vote Mikey or I can throw my vote to Michael. I told her I would throw my vote so I could stay loyal to Mikey. This is perfect because Mikey wants to vote Michael this round so by voting Michael, I am being honest with both Jude and Mikey. I hope this isn't a blindside for Glitter Gary. I never feel safe.
Gary Levy
Gary Levy

Back to top Go down