Survivor IMDb 54
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oh my God!!!

Go down

oh my God!!! Empty oh my God!!!

Post by Mikey_Elite_Bitch Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:17 pm

Okay so the first TC went as planned, and Gloria left. Fantastic.

Then we had this lightning round where we all voted super quickly. That was kind of a trainwreck, and Xena and Jude were determined to get me out, and I had to beg and plead people not to vote for me, and it ended up working. Gary and Robin had my back as usual, and we actually got Michael to vote with us as well. Now I am waiting for immunity results.

It took me a few minutes to find that site with all the usernames, so I am not too confident about my chances, but maybe I managed to scrape enough names together.

No idea how the next vote will go...Jude might have an idol, not sure. I realized it was her who must have gotten to it before me, but she posted she didn't have one, and she even posted what they showed her saying it was found. Obviously you can fake paste things, but...the wording was correct. Like the wording of what she posted is the same as what they said to me...it makes me wonder if they started to give her the idol, then took it back before she could see and gave it to me.

Jude wants to vote Robin. I love Robin and don't wanna betray her. I'll have to see who wins immunity and what my best move is.
Mikey_Elite_Bitch
Mikey_Elite_Bitch

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum