Survivor IMDb 54
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've been really busy lately

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I've been really busy lately Empty I've been really busy lately

Post by Sister Jude Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:36 pm

With life. Well not really "busy" I've just been enjoying it and trying to distance myself from this website. After people went on a witch hunt looking up all my accounts, and heard about them messaging peoples friends, etc. It really made me realize this place is dangerous and I am thankful I had made my FB as private as it can be. I switched all my accounts to a different email, etc. It makes me glad I didn't give out a lot of personal information because before all of that, I would have given out my address in AZ and in BC.

I was hesitant on whether or not I was gonna play again. I don't think I will ever win a game, the majority of the people on here are unstable and it consumes a lot of time haha. Here I am though! I signed up late because every single person I wanted to be was so obvious it was me. I finally decided on Sister Jude although when I signed up I thought of someone better hahaha. Too late now, so Sister Jude it is!

I don't have a plan right now, I guess to target Cherry and Mikey because they are an obvious duo, and I am sure its them because no one would pretend to be them. That's really gonna be my only plan right now besides not be voted out haha.
Sister Jude
Sister Jude

Back to top Go down

I've been really busy lately Empty Re: I've been really busy lately

Post by Sister Jude Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:44 pm

My tribe won immunity during the first round, so nothing really happened. I grew a little suspicious that Mikey tried to sabotage our tribe because I counted 7 people active, so we should have had a score of 7. The challenge was writing a few sentences so everyone should have been able to do that. Cherry was whining of course, and it was clear my tribe has the more active and stronger tribe (it appeared at least) so when we only got a score of 6, it was a little weird.

Tonight we only had TWO people active me and Xena. I signed onto Skype hiding to see if Mikey was online and he was, but wasn't on for the challenge and he conveniently signs on RIGHT after being eliminated. Like Cherry told him 'it's safe to go on the forum now'

I may sound paranoid and like a schizophrenic but working with all these mental insane patients may be getting to me.

That is strike two on Mikey being sketchy. If we lose, I will cast my vote for him to go. The problem is we have a few people who have never posted, so I am sure he will survive. Let him become paranoid though and run around it'll make a target on his back. I think I will be safe, I won us immunity tonight. Xena held her own but it was me who won it for us.
Sister Jude
Sister Jude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sister Jude Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:58 pm

I came up with a great plan. My alliance right now is only Xena. If I can convince her to make an all girls alliance, we can easily knock out Mikey if we lose. TheOriginalBlack will be voted out first obviously because S/he hasn't posted once. It gives me a solid majority and the opportunity to take out someone who will likely flip sides.
Sister Jude
Sister Jude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sister Jude Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:35 pm

I get more frustrated in mystery games because it's harder to communicate. There is no Skype to just IM people so I get frustrated. I've reached out to MT (Mother Theresa) and Robin. I confided in Xena my distrust for Mikey. I'm going to balls to the wall haha. I can't take this anymore!
Sister Jude
Sister Jude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sister Jude Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:25 pm

We lost the immunity because Sandra sucks. It's not like she was MIA, she signed on half way through the challenge and me and MT told her what to do and she didn't listen and we lost because of it. It was a blessing in disguise because it allowed me to solidify an alliance with me, Xena, and MT while allowing someone (Sandra) to put a target on her back. Its early in the game and a mishap like hers is grounds to be voted out. She lucked out we had an inactive. It also allowed me to throw Mikey's name out there as someone who needs to be watched because of Cherry.

TheOriginalBlack should be going unless people are trying to dethrone me because I'm sure I am coming across like a bossy bitch, much like Ness Wink
Sister Jude
Sister Jude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sister Jude Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:07 pm

I hate weekend challenges because I don't have time to get online during the weekend. Everyone is voting Sandra, I voted Mikey. I don't know what is going on because I didn't talk to anyone and I made an irrational decision to vote off Mikey because I'm about to get off here and didn't have time to process it. I don't even know if we have a challenge tonight, I didn't see an updated schedule. Weekend challenges just mess everything up.
Sister Jude
Sister Jude

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Vanderpump Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:11 pm

You can't vote for Mikey he won immunity.

The challenge also was not a weekend challenge. It was posted on Thursday and ended on Friday. Results were posted on Saturday - that is all.

There is also no challenge as stated on the immunity challenge #4 thread.
Lisa Vanderpump
Lisa Vanderpump

Back to top Go down

Post by Sister Jude Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:12 pm

That is a weekend challenge, the challenge through tribal. Okay maybe not "challenge" but weekend commitments/events of the game. I didn't look at who won immunity, or had time to talk to anybody because I have other things to do on the weekend. I didn't read the immunity challenge thread because I didn't have time. I'll vote off Sandra then.
Sister Jude
Sister Jude

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Vanderpump Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:41 pm

There's no rush Sister Jude, because the fact that the voting would happen over the weekend the dead line for votes was made at 5 CST today.

I understand your frustration and I don't want to be come across as an ignorant host but it was stated that the challenge would end on Friday so you were made more than aware that voting would of happened over the weekend.

Lisa Vanderpump
Lisa Vanderpump

Back to top Go down

Post by Sister Jude Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:43 pm

I wasn't whining because I wasn't aware, it doesn't fit in with my schedule though because the weekends are my time to have fun and that is priority over a game. I don't expect you hosts to change them or not have them because they don't fit in with my schedule, I'm just one player. I was only whining because I had no idea what was going on in the game due to the weekend events. Very Happy 
Sister Jude
Sister Jude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sister Jude Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:44 pm

I wasn't bitching at you hosts either, I was confessing my frustrations so your commentary is really off putting.
Sister Jude
Sister Jude

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Vanderpump Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:01 pm

I was just answering your questions, and directed you on where to find the answers. I wasn't trying to be rude but I sensed frustration in your post and just wanted to clear the air. That is all.

Xx
Lisa Vanderpump
Lisa Vanderpump

Back to top Go down

Post by Sister Jude Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:46 pm

Sandra voted for me, which means she's probably going to cast a vote that is gonna follow me around the entire time. I didn't really think about or play into the twist but I might have to start.
Sister Jude
Sister Jude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sister Jude Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:59 pm

There is a lot going on right now and I have a lot to confess, challenge in a few mins so I will write it up later but for now I will leave you with: I am ready to blur the tribal lines and shake this game up. I am sticking my neck way out there but the reward will be worth the risk. No more tribe vs tribe. Let's spice it up and blindside someone.
Sister Jude
Sister Jude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sister Jude Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:03 am

No one talks in this game. Or it's just no one talks to me.
Sister Jude
Sister Jude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sister Jude Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:11 am

So I know Mikey wants me out tonight and is probably voting me out along with Gary and Cherry.

Me/Teresa/Robin are voting Cherry.
GLORIA I hope is voting Cherry and Xena is a wild card and hopefully voting Cherry too.

It just scares me to think Nat/Mark could be in this game because they would have 100% shared identities which would make this game a big joke. If all plans out Cherry should be going, but I know how plans don't work out so I will be expecting to be out!
Sister Jude
Sister Jude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sister Jude Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:26 pm

Time to recap everything.

We merged and I knew my name was probably gonna come up because they know I have the ability to be strong in challenges. I wanted Mikey/Cherry out because they are a duo and teamed up with Gary who is strong and has an idol is dangerous. The problem is, in order to have a majority vote my alliance of me/MT/Xena/Robin needed to do whatever Mikey wanted, which was take out Katherine. In order to stop myself from being voted out, I approached Cherry and said if you don't vote me I won't vote you and we should not align but kind of look out for each other and it worked, it went from me to Robin and Robin to Michael, but I was in clear. We had the votes and Katherine went.

Next vote, again my alliance wants to split up Mikey/Cherry/Gary but we need Mikey's vote and he won't vote them so by default Jennifer had to go.

Which brings us to this vote. I'm tired of playing their game, so I made a deal with Gloria and if its up to me, Gloria will be in this game for the long haul. My alliance of me/Xena/Teresa/Robin told Mikey they want me out (because Mikey suggested me) but we need Gloria out first. I told Gloria the plan and the plan is for my alliance+Gloria to actually vote CHERRY. It's a huge gamble because Gloria could spill it all and Cherry could idol me out.

Xena is really shady because Robin came to me and said Mikey/Gary/Cherry want to make an alliance with Robin/Xena and Xena didn't tell me this only Robin did. That makes no sense for Xena/Robin because Gary/Cherry/Mikey would outnumber them. Robin is keeping tabs on Mikey so I know what is going on, that's how I knew he wanted me out this round but she got him to vote Gloria instead.

My boot list would be:

Cherry
Gary
Mikey
Xena?
Michael

with a final 4 of me, Teresa, Robin, Gloria.

I promised Teresa final 2, but I'm really close with Robin and she has protected me. I wouldn't be in if it wasn't for her. Idk how it's gonna go down but I could be going home this vote and no matter what the game is gonna be shook up because some people are gonna be surprised and it may be me.
Sister Jude
Sister Jude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sister Jude Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:17 pm

This is forever for tribal to be posted. Since when did JB become the host?

Joke <3 Very Happy 
Sister Jude
Sister Jude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sister Jude Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:21 am

I was gonna answer the TC questions but I will just do a Confessional.

I feel comfortable tonight at tribal. I knew my name was coming up last night so I was a little bit more paranoid and kind of scrambled. It sucks my name even got written down, but I think I've played a pretty good game so far. I think I will last the next couple of rounds at least.

Tonight the plan is for Mikey to go. I know a room was created of Mikey/Gary/Robin/Xena because (shocking) Xena told me about it and her plan was to lie to Mikey about voting out Teresa (who they want out) and really blindside Mikey. I asked Robin about it (who is now becoming more wish washy than Xena) and she was hesitant about voting out Mikey.

She mentioned that Xena had actually planned on flipping and going with them after Cherry left. That scares me because what if she is lying to me and Robin is in on it? It could happen and Teresa could be going tonight.

Robin also questioned why we would keep Gloria in over Michael and I told her we could do Gloria next but that's not in my agenda. I just need her to vote off Mikey tonight. If Gary loses immunity next time, he has to go. If he wins immunity, I plan on shaking the game up once again by getting rid of Michael behind Xena/Robin's back.

Those 2 will vote for Gloria (along with Gary?) but me/gloria/Teresa will vote for Michael. Unless Xena/Robin go along with getting rid of Michael. Gloria is fast becoming one of my closest allies. I came into this game alone, I am gonna leave this game alone.

I did promise Robin a final 2 deal. So her and Teresa have both gotten them from me, but Robin is making me keep my eye on her. She's not happy about Mikey going because that is her alliance member. He's after me and Teresa (the nuns) and he is with Gary who everyone wants out. Why would you keep him Robin?

I think Mikey will be leaving tonight if all goes according to plan. I don't necessarily think I am running this game but I think am playing where I won't be anyones target (besides Gary). So far I haven't gotten any revenge votes, which is really good for me. I expected a few but so far I have lucked out or just played my cards right. I'm on my to a win! Could be my first win, I sure hope so.
Sister Jude
Sister Jude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sister Jude Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:23 am

My boot order:

Mikey (tonight)
Gary
Michael
Xena/Robin
Xena/Robin

Final 3: Gloria, me, Teresa.

Gloria you moved up a notch from 4th to 3rd because Robin decided to be shady and keep information from me!

Let's talk about Gary.

I hate him. He's ridiculous in challenges and I think I am decent at them. He's loud and obnoxious and he needs to just GO HOME!
Sister Jude
Sister Jude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sister Jude Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:58 am

Teresa hurry up and vote. You've got to be the slowest person on IMDB.
Sister Jude
Sister Jude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sister Jude Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:49 pm

Teresa threw her vote to Michael and she's probably going home because of it. She's a fucking idiot.
Sister Jude
Sister Jude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sister Jude Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:13 pm

Oh look at what my above confessional said. DING DING DING who was right? I think I am really perceptive. I know Robin voted Gloria and I am calling her out on it in PM and I am trying something new which is to BE HONEST. If it doesn't work out, I won't ever be honest in a game again haha.

I told her I know it was her, she would be better off just coming clean but it doesn't matter, we need to reunite as a group.
Sister Jude
Sister Jude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sister Jude Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:49 pm

On another note, shouldn't Michael have been removed from the game for not voting 3 times?
Sister Jude
Sister Jude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sister Jude Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:50 pm

Moving forward Xena, Robin, Gloria and I need to come together and vote out Gary and Mikey.

From there, me and Gloria can use the revenge vote on Xena/Robin to take one of them out. Note: Mikey's/Gary's revenge vote could alter things depending on who they pick.

I could be the next to go, I didn't do immunity because I don't really see myself as being the target but it's possible, especially after I grilled Robin. Honesty is out the window, it's time to start lying and playing hard ball.

Robin is a coward and she quite possibly screwed everyone over because of it. Hopefully she won't do it again because if Gary/Mikey vote for her and she has a revenge vote, she could pull a Teresa and vote herself out.

I hate Gary and I don't want him in. If you can't beat them, join them. I might reach out to him and see where his head is at moving forward and tell him that. I might wait until Mikey goes because I think Gary would probably tell Mikey about it and Mikey is a loose cannon. Of course this would only be to protect myself because I get rid of Gary the first chance I can.

My dream boot list looks like this:

Gary
Mikey
Robin
Xena/Michael
Xena/Michael
with me and Gloria sitting in the finals.

I trust Gloria the most because I know for a fact she's never lied to me so until she breaks that trust she's my new number 1. Good job Gloria you moved from 4th to 3rd and from 3rd to 2nd.

If somehow I can get Gary out this vote (very unlikely) I might consider burning Robin before Mikey because Mikey isn't that smart and I think Robin is a thinker and a gamer, besides me and Gary she's probably the smartest left and that's a danger to me.

My plan last vote to get Mikey out didn't work out because I'm a terrible player or because Mikey is a good player who saved himself, he only stayed and it didn't work out because Teresa and Robin are both cowards.

Wasn't there a twist about people in the minority vote getting a HII clue? Is that not happening anymore? I'm guessing because the idol has been found? I'm still confused how Michael is still in the game, the rules say after not voting 3 times they are removed, maybe he is voting and I am miscalculating who is voting who but he would have to be voting Xena/Robin every time which wouldn't make any sense. I don't even know his username to PM him.
Sister Jude
Sister Jude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum