Survivor IMDb 54
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oz challenge

2 posters

Go down

Oz challenge Empty Oz challenge

Post by Robin Scherbatsky Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:40 pm

Dorothy: LadyJ47

If you take all the "rumors" about LadyJ and the murmurs of her cheating etc, I think she fits best the profile for the 2nd generation. Technically Kateness and Bettis would make a perfect Dorothy and Toto but I do not think enough people know them and their legacy to get me a lot of points from newer judges.

LadyJ is very strong willed like Dorothy and we don't know that much about her past like Dorothy, lots is left to the imagination with her. You can call the tornado that sweeps her into the world of Oz like the tornado that got LadyJ to the games board where she had to fight many meanies and conquer many games to land on top. Some believe she had a lot of help in games but didn't Dorothy have help from all her friends? They both have similar hair color and I know Haley is tacky enough to have a dress like Dorothy's and those red shoes. She probably stands in her room with the shoes on going "make me a real girl, make me a real girl" while looking down at her penis. :p

Toto: Matty1933

I don't have much to say about this one as it is really obvious. If LadyJ47 is Dorothy than Toto HAS to be Matty1933. He's her little bitch, her little lap dog, her little protector and he THINKS he has bite. In reality, he's just a tiny little fluff ball that spends his day barking at people and running away when they come near him.

Cowardly Lion: Spooky33

I don't think Spooky is a coward at all but the Lion wasn't a real coward he just didn't believe in himself. Both have the roar it takes to be a menacing creature but both of them lack the confidence with themselves. Spooky is the best friend someone could ask for, he is loyal, he is great in games but he doesn't see all of that sometimes. The lion has a hot mane too and Spooky has hot red hair like the lion.

Tin Man: mercuzo

This WILL be mercuzo when Alexa breaks his heart and chops him to pieces. Too soon? Well what about the resemblance that they both lack a heart? Burn!!!

Scarecrow: Q_uestion

The name says it all, he Q_uestion's his intelligence all the time but both are super intelligent.

Glinda the Good Witch of the North: Gizmo44

If you are familiar with the entire series and other stories involving Gilda, you know that in some she's the good guy and in others she turns evil, is called a Sorceress. Gizmo44 is the enigma of IMDb and most people see her as the sweet little queen but really she has many facets and one is Sorceress.

Wicked Witch of the West: Alrmw29

Kathy is always being burned at the stake and more often than none she deserves it. Her favorite color is green just like the witches face and from pictures/videos seen of hers, she has a bad sense of style and she hates water (needs a shower).

Most of her power resides in the creatures she controls. She has a pack of wolves, a swarm of bees, a flock of crows and an army of Winkies. She possessed the enchanted Golden Cap, which compelled the winged monkeys to obey her on three occasions.
Most of Kathy's power in games revolves around who she knows, who she can manipulate and who she has for a friend. John and her are also quite the little duo (Monkey and Witch). The witch likes to use 40 of something to attack and that's pretty much Kathy's age.

Nikki the Flying Head Monkey: xsourxgumxrocksx

Well duh, look at that face. Oz challenge 200px-Nikko

Just like a monkey, John likes to goof around, pick at people's lice and he can also fly. Monkeys are really smart but they don't show it as much as they monkey around. John also likes to fling poop at people who piss him off.

Wizard of Oz: Zuchini_Man

I actually like him but let's not kid ourselves, Robbie had the biggest issues with making socks and trying to appear as someone he's not. I bet if you "found" half of the BettisBoy players, you would find one of those machines that make them appear as someone elses face but behind the curtain it's little Robbie. Could Robbie actually be the great Bettis? Oooooh juicy!
Robin Scherbatsky
Robin Scherbatsky

Back to top Go down

Oz challenge Empty Re: Oz challenge

Post by Alrmw29 Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:39 pm

entertainment - 8
effort - 10
mechanics - 8
Comments: Man this seem very personal against people! This one was entertaining as well but it didn't make me laugh as much as the previous one.

entertainment- 7/10 It was dece.
Effort- 10/10 Looked nice
mechanics- 8/10

ent - Why do people think Gizbot is Glenda? 8
eff - 9
mech - 9

TOTAL: 26+25+26=77/90
Alrmw29
Alrmw29
Admin

https://mysterysimdb54.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down